Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Big Bend National Park: Campsite Neighbors

View from my campsite, Chisos Basin Campground, Big Bend National Park, Texas. September 2017.


Some folks dropped in to say hi while I camped at Chisos Basin Campground.


Tarantula on my tent, Chisos Basin Campground, Big Bend National Park, Texas. September 2017.


Better said, they passed through.


Walking stick at my site, Chisos Basin Campground, Big Bend National Park, Texas. September 2017.


Better said, they didn't give one shit about me and my doings, as they were just about doing their doings and, as the vinegaroon remarked to me, while taking home some carry-out: "You can right well fuck off, thank you very much, and just stay out of my way."




The tarantula tolerated a bit of conversation .... .


Tarantula at my site, Chisos Basin Campground, Big Bend National Park, Texas. September 2017.


...  but didn't have much to say himself, being too busy looking for a hook-up.





Chisos Campground, Big Bend National Park, Texas. September 2017.


No comments: