Thursday, April 20, 2017

El Paso: Mammoth Dung

Mammoth dung, UTEP Centennial Museum, El Paso, Texas. March 2017.


I felt right smug when I saw this dung display at UTEP's Centennial Museum. Imagine. An exhibit of poop.


Why, I've been collecting pictorial poop for years now.

Some unidentified effluvia here, outside the abandoned primate facility in Alamogordo, New Mexico.

I captured some fine excrement in Colorado here and here.

Have I told you yet about the jackalope poop I picked up in the cemetery on the far east side of El Paso?  No? Well, that's coming.

I have an epic story of poo here. It's my personal story of poo.

There's also a story of a geographic curiosity that looks like poop

Poop, vodka, and a jawbone in Mestia, Svaneti, Caucasus Georgia. May 2012.


I confess that the mammoth dung in the museum exhibit looks like fried chicken to me. 



No comments: