Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Toronto: Luminato 2016


Toronto skyline from Luminato 2016 venue, Hearn Generating Station. June 2016.


I dig the title of this Toronto art festival: Luminato. Luminaria. Illumination. Lumens. Luminous. Lou Reed.

The Luminato Arts Festival - a multi-arts-media event - is a creative apology and amends for Toronto's architectural blandfield.

Luminato 2016, Hearn Generating Station. June 2016.


I'm also a fan of derelict, decaying structures, and that's where Luminato takes place.


Luminato 2016, Hearn Generating Station. June 2016.

Luminato 2016, Hearn Generating Station. June 2016.

That's Sandy walking up ahead of me.

This exhibit mesmerized me:




Still does. And listen to the sounds within the exhibit and in the vast air space of the relic structure. 



I'll finish with a gigantic disco ball.


Luminato.

No comments: