Friday, September 30, 2016

Toronto: Dancing at the Harbourfront: Salsa


Dancing at the Harbourfront, Toronto, Ontario, Canada. June 2016.



My God, I love the photo above.

Yeah, I know, the dance instructor's feet are lopped off at the bottom.

But look at the movement in this photo, the color, the facial expressions.

The showmanship of the instructor - magnificent!

After I finish looking him up and down and sideways, my eyes go to the woman in the blue dress, which hugs her just right, whose body slants diagonally, as does her purse strap, as does the placement of her feet - and her side-eye over to the instructor - all marvelous.

Then I admire the sunset-painted toes of the woman on the right, with her luxuriously thick hair, with those latte stripes, so pretty.

Life is good on this fine evening along Lake Ontario.


No comments: