Friday, September 9, 2016

Missouri: Cuivre River State Park


Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.


I spent a June afternoon at Cuivre River State Park with family members who were camping there for the weekend.


Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.



We went on a photography walk.

Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.



I played with my new camera, with mixed results.


Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.


 Much more practice ahead.

Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.


Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.



Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.

Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.

It wasn't all about flowers. There were crawdads in the river. Not sure how their taste would stack up against the mudbugs in South Louisiana.

Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.

And I followed one of my descendants on the trail. She always likes to be out front.

Cuivre River State Park. June 2016.



No comments: