Monday, July 4, 2011

Still Letting Go of Stuff

In the past week, I've released:
  • Dress
  • Shoes
  • Blouse
  • Tunnel in the Sky, a Robert Heinlein classic ("Watch out for the stobor.")
  • Wheeled, plastic stack of drawers
  • Two artisan-made dolls from Peru and Guatemala

Conveniently, I will have emptied these items by the time I leave:
  • Bottle of cologne
  • Jar of moisturizing cream

I'm scanning a great book, now out of print, that I was loath to give away, but have no physical space for: Mediation and Facilitation Training Manual (Third Edition), by the Mennonite Conciliation Service.

I will leave behind me:
  • My car; 
  • My camping gear, which I'll store in my car; and 
  • Some odds and ends that will fit into one-third of a small closet.

So, not quite at my two-carry-on-bags-and-a-backpack goal, but getting there!

No comments: