Monday, November 8, 2010

TEFL students - a good-looking lot

It is fascinating that all of my fellow TEFL colleagues are attractive and interesting. I look forward to learning more about them.

Without compromising anonymity, a brief run-down of our most superficial characteristics --> out of 10 students:

  • Six Americans (1 Texas, 2 Colorado, 1 California, 1 Missouri, and 1 Delawarean who's lived in Mexico for a number of years)
  • One Dutch
  • One Welsh
  • One Australian
  • One South African

Seven women; three men

I'm going to guess that eight of the 10 are under 40-ish, some considerably so. Two are over 50.

Embarrassingly, I've yet to get down to the beach. I've seen glimpses of it - and it looks ... the only possible word is .... glorious.  By the time I arrived on Saturday and got settled in, it was already dark. Today, in addition to honing my getting-lost skills, I had money-changing to do, and then getting some  provisions at Wal-Mart after getting out of class about 7:00 p.m.

I've not taken a single photo.

I did pick up a delicious cafe americano here

I will try to get down to the beach in the morning before class starts.

No comments: