Friday, April 25, 2014

Louisiana: The Dance Bag


A few years ago, I bought a passport holder for use in airports. It's OK for that purpose, though things aren't as easily accessible as I'd wish, especially when I've only got one hand free to negotiate the inserting and pulling out of said passport, other ID, or money. I think I bought it at Target.

Well.

Who would have thought it'd make the perfect dance bag?


Dance bag



Because in southern Louisiana, a woman must have a dance bag.

The bag looks rather sloppy in the above photo, but I wanted to show the various pockets for tucking things into.The neck strap is long and adjustable, so it hangs comfortably while you're dancing. The bag itself weighs practically nothing.

So a ho-hum passport holder is recreated into a superb dance bag.

No comments: