Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Georgia: Stuff I'm Leaving Behind

Getting rid of stuff is still so freeing.

Last weekend, I gave away three of my classic sci-fi paperbacks: 
  1. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress (Robert Heinlein)
  2. The Farthest Star (Frederick Pohl)
  3. Rocketship Galileo (Robert Heinlein)

... and a three-ring binder with empty page protectors.

Today I'll finish and release Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (Douglas Adams)

By the time I depart from Georgia this summer, I'll have let go:

  • Brown suede winter coat
  • Two pairs of flannel trousers
  • Ziploc bags
  • Ziploc containers
  • Various school/office supplies
  • Some socks
  • Two shirts (and maybe two turtlenecks)
  • Georgian-English phrase book
  • Two pairs of gloves
  • Plastic clothes hangers
  • A pair of black flats
  • Bright pink plastic shower shoes
  • A pair of slippers


It feels good just thinking about it.

1 comment:

Dr. Thomas said...

Hi, I too am gonna leave Tbilisi, in 1 month's time, and am having a tough time trying to find buyers for my stuff. Could you please suggest me a place where I could sell my household items? There are a wide variety of stuffs, including Electronics, Clothes, and many more. If you wish I could send you a comprehensive list of things I want to sell. my email is drthomas.rjn3704@yahoo.com. Phone: 558602922.
Kindly help, if possible.