Friday, July 8, 2011

Georgia (Republic of): My Itinerary

My family and friends interview me. Here is how it goes:

F: When do you leave? 

Me: I don't know; I haven't received my tickets yet. But I'm guessing July 13 for arrival July 15.

F: What cities will you fly through on your way to Georgia? 

Me: I don't know.

F: Where will you stay when you get to Georgia? 

Me: I don't know, but someone will meet me (us) at the airport.

F: Where will you teach? 

Me: I don't know.

F: Where will you live? 

Me: I don't know.

F: Well, it all sound so great! When do you leave?

2 comments:

Sanchez Johnson said...

I enjoyed this post sooo much and its soooo accurate that I reblogged it. Hope thats ok. If you are still in Georgia when I arrive, hope to see you around. Cheers!

Mzuri said...

I'm flattered - thanks! I left Georgia toward the end of June, but I look forward to keeping up with your experiences of same. I added you to my Bucket o' Blogs here for other prospective TLGers to see: http://livingrootless.blogspot.com/2011/06/georgia-republic-of-blogs.html